Our 8' Multi-Functional leash can be used a number of ways. Some of which are:
- Hands-free! Wrap it around your waist or cross-body style using the sliding o-ring
- Use as a standard leash with handle - just clip to the d-ring
- Anchor your dog and tie them up for a minute to a picnic table or tree using the o-ring which slides the length of the leash
- Built-in traffic handle which makes for easy passing on the sidewalk or trails while using the leash hands-free - built to have your dog right next to you
- Use as a double leash in a hurry! With both ends having snaps, you can clip to two dog collars at once
- Shorten the leash but attached to your dog twice - harness + collar, collar + prong, halti + collar, you get the idea!
Difference between our 5/8" and 3/4" widths? Our 5/8" width is more lightweight for smaller to medium sized dogs. The traffic handle placement on our 5/8" is located 2' up the leash from where you clip to your dog. Perfect placement for having your dog by your side. Our 3/4" width has the built-in traffic handle located right at the end of the leash.
Want an additional traffic handle? Please let me know the placement you are wanting in the comments section. If no comment is left, you leave the choice up to me for placement.
Your choice of Snaps! You have the choice between our Standard Snaps that come default on all our Leashes. Lobster Claw Snaps (also know as Scissor Snaps) or Carabiners Clips for extra safety and an auto locking feature.
Outbound Canine Co. Collars and Leashes are made for dogs who love the water and rolling in the mud.
All our waterproof and odor-proof Biothane gear is handmade and made to order. Beautifully hand crafted in Mission, BC for the most adventurous of dogs and humans who love seeking adventure and call the mountains and forest home.
Made with Beta Biothane, our leashes are durable and have a soft coating that has the look and feel of leather - some even know as it vegan leather. They will hold they're flexibility in cold weather and are extremely easy to wash - just use soap and warm water. They are quick drying and a huge bonus? Biothane does not collect odors.
|Leash Width (recommended)|
|5/8"||up to 40lbs|
Our Collars and Leashes are not bite-proof. Altering, misuse and lack of supervision could result in harm or injury.